This offer may interest you if:
- You are a Web Analyst with experience using Java Script, and you want to participate in building a new, totally more relevant, way to use the data to do marketing.
Who we are
Webtrekk is a best of breed digital analytics tool with user segmentation and marketing automation capabilities. With headquarters in Berlin and offices across Europe, we help companies of all sizes make the best use of their data.
For our Madrid office, comfortably located at the heart of the city
- You will become the specialist who knows the Webtrekk products, who develops use cases specifically for the customer and who will convince them regarding the benefits of the Webtrekk solution
- You will identify business objectives and needs
- You will execute complex consulting projects regarding the implementation of the Webtrekk Suite in our client’s websites
- You will be responsible for the integration of external data from third-party systems e.g. CRM, ERP, Shop systems
- You will be responsible for the conceptual and solution design
- You will configure and valid measurements, analytics and dashboards
- You will implement Marketing Automation actions
- You will configure campaign measurement and generate relevant audience and segments through the Segment Manager
- You will organize and give trainings for clients/partners and keep training documents up to date
Ideally you have between 1 and 5 years of experience in Front End development and some actual experience implementing and using Tag Manager and Web Analytics tools.
Fluent spoken and written English is required.
Knowledge of German and/or French will be very positively valued.
The assets you bring to the team:
- You have broad online marketing know-how and interest in digital business models
- Experience and joy with proactive customer support as well as excellent communication skills and professional appearance
- Strong analytical and conceptional skills and the ability to illustrate complex issues verbally and in writing
- Commitment, resilience and
an outstandingtime management
What you will learn:
Webtrekk has customers across all the verticals of the digital industry, from start-ups to the largest companies, from banks to pure SaaS, and including retailers, pure online ecommerce, and public-sector clients.
Webtrekk Suite lets our customers change the UX and offers to targeted visitors, on web and on native apps, as well as customize third party tools like email marketing or AB testing solutions.
Consultants get to learn about all the diversity of business models of our clients, as well as about a diversity of connected technologies. And, indeed, about Web Analytics and how to use it on highly innovative and relevant ways to achieve better marketing and end-user experiences.
Finally, you participate in innovation initiatives to develop new value creation opportunities for our customers, together with other companies that have created complementary technologies.
Webtrekk operates with AGILE work methodologies and with an advanced empowerment model for consultants.
What we offer:
- Prospect: We are a continuously growing team with experts in the most future-oriented fields of customer intelligence. We are dealing with real big data scenarios and data from various business models and industries. Apart from interesting tasks we offer you considerable freedom for your ideas and perspectives for the development of your professional and management skills.
- Team oriented atmosphere: Our culture embraces integrity, team work and innovation. Our employees value the friendly atmosphere that is the most powerful driver within our company.
Send your curriculum vitae to Asier de la Torre – email@example.com– with the following subject: “Consultants 2018”.